If you are looking to be part of prioritised growth, now is the time to join this leading Top 100 UK practice, in their expanding Southampton office.
Behind the scenes, a lot of investment has been driven towards the future success of this office, which already provides the region with a very well established, full service offering.
Those who join will be provided with an excellent platform to develop their careers alongside the industry leaders that make up the Partnership team.
Whilst they are already a prominent firm across the SW/ SE, consistent in achieving L500 Rankings, they are well known for providing all levels of Solicitors a genuine work/ life balance.
Providing access to big name brands and exciting start-ups across the South & Nationwide, they have an excellent reputation for developing careers, through an award winning L&D Scheme, and engaging Partners.
The firm have strong retention rates by always looking for ways to offer more, be that autonomy, progression, remuneration and overall recognition.
Through further planned growth, this leading Top 100 UK firm are seeking an experienced Data Protection & Privacy Senior Associate/ Managing Associate/ Legal Director to join the team.
This specialist offering works in synergy with the Commercial Team, providing assistance to GCs across a range of established business & start ups.
Whilst it would be beneficial to have some previous commercial experience, this is very much a Data Protection & Privacy focused role - so it provides plenty of supported autonomy, and a clear route for you to further your career.
Your work will predominantly be:
- Data protection (Large Scale)
- Data Transfers
- Compliance projects,
- Data risk strategy
- Supporting clients with data breaches,
- HR data issues (Working with the Employment Team)
As this position sits within the Commercial Team, you will have access to Commercial Contracts, Tech & IP matters - should you wish to enjoy more of a varied caseload/
You will be:
- Experienced across Data Protection & Privacy matters with 5PQE +
- Experienced in managing your own varied caseload of matters
- Confident in a client facing role
- Competitive Salary
- + Bonus
- Hybrid/ Flex Working
- Interesting work as part of a personable team
- Secondment Opportunities
- They can facilite a lateral move, or a step up to the next level within the firm
This firm have successfully attracted and onboarded individuals from:
- InHouse, looking to transition back into Private Practice
- CoCo/ Commercial Lawyers, looking to focus on Data Protection Law
- Smaller regional firms, seeking the next step in their careers with a more prominent outfit
- Larger Top 50 UK firms, wanting a better work/life balance without sacrificing quality of work
- Relocators, wanting to join a true leader in the region
(If you don't have an updated CV, but want to find out more on the Firm/ Position/ Growth Strategy/ Full Package, or other roles available