Data Governance Analyst £50,000 - £60,000 (London) We are recruiting for a Data Governance Analyst to help transform the insurance industry. As DG Analyst you will work under guidance of Data Governance Lead, supporting and delivering large-scale insurance data projects. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other teams in the business to implement good Data Governance practices.
- Support management of elements of the Data Governance framework.
- Help to coordinate the development of a wide metadata management tool (including workflow set up, population of report catalogue etc.).
- Assist in existing content migration (e.g. data dictionaries stored elsewhere) into the tool.
- Handle the documentation, implementation and compliance of specific data requirements and policies (e.g. the Data Dictionary for key data repositories, Business Glossary, report specifications, data extracts etc.).
- Assist controls around access to data and reporting on their operating effectiveness.
- Contribute to the existing programmes of work from Data Governance perspective (Master Data Management Project (Reltio), Data Governance (Collibra), Data Platform etc.).
- Help to ensure that Data Owners and Data Stewards are suitably trained to carry out their activities.
- Experience of working as Data Governance Analyst or similar role (at last 2 years).
- Solid grasp of current IT Security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI, UKGC, Data Protection).
- Experience of Data Governance approaches and practices in large organisation(s).
- Experience working with business, data and technical teams to clearly document Data Governance and metadata requirements.
- Experience of assisting in the implementation of Data Governance projects in a large organisation.
- Experience of working in an Agile project environment.
- Good communication skills with both business and technical stakeholders.
- A self- starter who can handle multiple priorities.
- Able to articulate sophisticated technical themes to business partners.
- High attention to detail whilst understanding the bigger picture.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Data Governance tools (e.g. Collibra, Informatica, Orchestra Networks etc.).
- Experience with master data management and reference data capabilities (e.g. Reltio, Maestro MDS etc.).
- Individual private medical cover via Bupa.
- 26 weeks full pay maternity leave/4 weeks full pay paternity leave.?
- Agile working arrangements.
- A wide variety of wellbeing offers: Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work (up to £5k), Digital GP. services, Mental Wellbeing Support Apps.
- An access to on-the-job learning and upscale courses (e.g.?Chartered Insurance Institute Course and Certification).