Experienced Credit Controller required for one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs
Location: Hybrid/ Wakefield Office - Based
Salary: Competitive Base + Benefits
Temporary Contract - Hybrid/ Wakefield Office Based
Nasstar - About Us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
About the Role:
In this role, you will ensure the management of the National Business Major Accounts ledgers on a daily basis and deliver a seamless credit control service to internal and external clients on all matters relating to the collection. The team currently consists of 6 ledgers of varying size and value of debts. Further duties will include cash posting, dispute handling, Direct Debit processing, and any Ad hoc duties that may need doing from time to time.
The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team / Finance to ensure all outstanding queries are resolved within the agreed timescale and escalated where necessary.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Daily checking Major customer accounts and chasing the overdue debt to keep within account terms.
- Sending out Statements and where necessary copy invoices and credit notes.
- Responding in a timely fashion to all customer queries by either telephone, letter, or email.
- To interact with the sales team / Finance to ensure all outstanding queries are resolved within the agreed timescale and escalated where necessary.
- Cash receipting and allocation of payments.
- Ledger Maintenance - reviewing account status and keeping debtor days to a minimum.
- Taking card payments.
- Working with other departments to ensure that we provide excellent customer service.
- Adhoc duties relevant to the job.
- Working with external debt collectors to ensure best practices.
What we'd like from you:
- Knowledge of Credit Control.
- Ability to work under pressure both as part of a team and as an individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to influence internal stakeholders.
- Good presentational skills both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of Credit Control, and dealing with Major Clients. At least 5 years of credit control experience.
- Self-starter / keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn.
- Part qualified CICM desired.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don't hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it's important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working: It's important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don't just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A "thanks" from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We're one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We're a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.