Michael Dufty Partnership Limited , a successful mediumsized accountancy practice based in St Paul's Square, Birmingham is seeking to employ a compliance officer to assist with all aspects of the company's client compliance procedures with administration duties as required.
We would prefer a candidatewith some compliance experience or understanding of the compliance requirement of a professional office, althoughfull training will be provided.
The hours would be a minimumof 25 hours per week or full time with some flexibleworking which would be agreed with the successfulcandidate.
The role would entail the following :
1. Assisting with the engagementof new clients
2. Ensuring that "know your client " (KYC) proceduresare maintained
3. Update a database of client information
4. Work with a team to improve the internal procedures for client information
5. Assist with the confidentiality of maintaining clients personaldata
6. Assist with new company formations
7. Assisting with the completionof Companies House annual confirmationstatements
8. Informing Companies House of changes to officers/addresses etc
9. Other general office duties as required
There also could be opportunities for career progression within the company as the role develops and the company grows.
The job would be paid on an hourly basis starting from £13.00 per hour.