FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. Join FCSAmerica today and help us shape the future of agriculture.
We are looking for a Cloud Systems Analyst Intern to join our Systems Team. In this role you will be a key player in engineering and maintaining both public and private cloud environments, ensuring that we have scalable and highly available infrastructure to host business critical solutions for our teammates and customers. You'll also be involved in learning how to deploy and monitor solutions on this infrastructure and drive the automation of the repeatable tasks to increase efficiency.
Here are a few things you'll be doing as a Cloud Systems Analyst Intern:
- Building public cloud infrastructure in our Azure public cloud environment.
- Leveraging Infrastructure as Code tooling such as Terraform to consistently deploy secure and stable cloud infrastructure components.
- Getting hands on with CI/CD processes, using tools such as Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy to automate the deployment of infrastructure and solutions to on-prem and cloud environments.
- You'll learn how we monitor both applications and infrastructure using observability tools such as New Relic and ExtraHop.
- You'll get experience with enterprise patching and vulnerability management for our cloud and on-premise infrastructure, ensuring the solutions we deploy are secure.
- Automate processes using a combination of scripting, enterprise scheduling software, and runbook technology.
- Implement and maintain enterprise authentication for our environment, leveraging technology such as Okta and AzureAD.
- You'll work with virtualization software that enables us to provide server and client hosts running on both Windows and Linux.
- Implement and maintain hardware solutions in an enterprise datacenter, including servers, storage and backup solutions, and application delivery controllers.
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and implementation both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering, Data Science or similar degree preferred
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2023
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available