Description This role works within OSTTRA - The Future of Post-Trade
OSTTRA is a joint venture owned 50/50 by CME Group and S&P Global. CME is the world's leading financial derivatives exchange, offering the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes. S&P combines the power of Data, Technology and Expertise offering unique perspectives and original insights that power the markets of the future. OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. OSTTRA solutions span every step of the post trade workflow, helping financial institutions across the globe efficiently process trades and manage risk. OSTTRA has more than 1,200 employees in 15 countries worldwide, including in all key financial centers.
The Client Services Analyst is responsible for delivering the triReduce and triBalance service to clients. That means running triReduce and triBalance cycles and making sure they execute successfully. In addition, the role involves supporting clients, testing output from Web and Financial Development and supporting the Sales team. Principal Accountabilities:
Support and manage Service delivery for triReduce/triBalance cycles:
- Manage clients from start to finish
- Receive and verify client data
- Value and verify Mtm and risk for clients OTC portfolios
- Setup and verify risk constraints and tolerances
- Run the compression and optimisation algorithm
- Ensure banks execute the results from triReduce and triBalance cycles
Handle client requests such as user account management, simulations, training and general support
Support client onboarding for triReduce and triBalance:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Setup new accounts and users, test and verify client data, run simulations and present results.
- Banking and Finance - Basic knowledge of OTC derivatives and Options in one or many of the following asset classes Rates, FX, Credit, Equity and Commodities.
- IT/Technical - This role must have basic IT skills including the ability to work with raw client data using editors and spreadsheet tools. Basic knowledge of MySQL databases and basic Python programming.
- Ability to engage and communicate with clients in a number of different regions
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.