Civil Engineering Internship (Lincoln, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. ( E&A ) is an engineering, planning, environmental, and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. Engineering Answers is who we are and what we do. E&A s Internship Program Details
E&A s Internship Program is designed to provide students with real-life working experience and to expose our professionals to the talent of the future. The program also provides our professionals with a chance to coach those who will help shape tomorrow s industry workforce.
E&A interns are provided structured activities in addition to gaining exposure to the day-to-day workings of the departments that they support and the roles that these groups play in our industry.
Learn More here: Applications will be accepted through November 23, 2022. Interviews will begin in December 2022. Description
We are seeking a Civil Engineering Intern in our Lincoln office for our 2023 Summer Internship Program. Our civil teams focus on residential and commercial development, water resources, and roadway design.
The ideal Intern candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Gain exposure to the day-to-day workings of the Civil Engineering Department
- Receive hands-on learning experience through civil engineering project work, job shadowing, and interaction with leadership
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor s program for Civil Engineering
- Sophomore year required work completed in May 2023
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- General understanding of engineering plans and documents
- Ability to effectively work independently or with a team
- Junior year required coursework completed in May 2023
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Demonstrated experience in the engineering industry or related experience
E&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.