Memory devices are designed into every application being developed today and memory technology is evolving to meet the needs of advancing technology. Be a part of an exciting global ecosystem team that puts you in a front row seat to new semiconductor products being developed worldwide. Macronix America is excited to offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry, on advanced technologies, in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
Macronix is expanding and is now seeking Chipset Account Manager (CAM) . This is an individual contributor position.
Candidate must have the following:
- Sales or Account Management background
- Strong business relationship building and interpersonal skills
- General electronic systems understanding
- Some memory subsystem knowledge a plus
- Work independently
- Think outside of the box
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
Key Job responsibilities will include:
- Driving design win activities with the following major chipset accounts: Marvell, Xilinx, Lattice, NXP, and other accounts.
- Linking market trends to account activities
- Business development activities within assigned accounts
- Uncovering and connecting geographically distributed activities to discover and support new opportunities
- Manage others in a matrix organization to drive projects to completion
- Travel guidance: 25% of the time
- Work well with others in a cross-functional multi-ethnic environment to get the job done
- Manage others when engaged in new Project Management
- Takes ownership and pride of his/her projects and responsibilities
- Five or more years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent