Job Title: Chef
Pay Rate: £11.50
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 07:30 - 15:30 - 37.5 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading catering company with a reputation for excellence?
Angel Hill Food Co is currently recruiting for a Chef to join our passionate and driven team in Andover!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all menu items are prepared and presented ready for service.
- In the absence of the Catering/Chef Manager, ensuring the service is sufficiently staffed and that Team Members are allocated to all locations within your department to run the operation smoothly.
- Complete all food safety and Health & Safety documents within areas of responsibility. Communicate any problems or variations to the Manager in charge.
- Communicate with the Catering/Chef Manager or the Operations Manager any relevant feedback or information specific to the contract.
- To assist with menu planning, production levels, food costing, ordering and stock control.
- Monitor food production and wastage.
- Offering service in a polite efficient manner.
- Promote customer loyalty and goodwill.
- Provide consistent and quality food to promote sales.
- Report any possible sales opportunities to your Manager.
- Develop additional sales through participation of theme days and other promotions.
- Clean preparation areas, service areas and wash up areas.
- Store and replace clean utensils and crockery.
- Maintain and clean the food and equipment store, as directed.
- Sweep and clean the floors, using correct chemicals and slippery floor notices.
- Store cleaning equipment correctly.
- Dispose of rubbish as directed.
- Comply with cleaning rota as directed.
- Comply with all requirements regarding Health & Safety.
- Comply with Company COSHH regulations.
- To report suspicious occurrences to management immediately.
- To be responsible for stock and cash within personal control
- To maintain all company property in a secure manner.
- To complete company paperwork as directed by Manager
- As directed maintain all receipts of cash.
- Record all free issues as required.
- Guard against pilferage.
- To be punctual in attendance.
- Attend Training and Development courses as required.
- Maintain high personal hygiene standards.
- Comply with Company dress standards.
- Report any unauthorised absences to the Unit Manager in person as per Team Member Hand Book.
- Assist in the smooth running of the contract at all times, especially during times of sickness, holiday etc.
- To demonstrate the company values of passionate, active, original and reputable in my day to day work.
- As an employee of Servest, I understand that everything I do, gives an impression of us, so I will strive to ensure it is positive.
- To assist in other reasonable duties as required by your Unit Manager.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
- Free access to onsite gym.
- Onsite Restaurant with free tea, coffee.
- Onsite Staff shop and online staff discounts.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.