At Grandview Medical Center, we believe in the power of great people and team culture to create exceptional care! We'd love for you to become our next Neuro Med/Surg Charge Nurse (RN) at our 434-bed regional referral center and tertiary-care facility. We offer a work environment that fosters growth, perfect for a nurse looking to move into a leadership role or for an experienced nurse looking to make a change.
- Eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus. Apply for details!
- Plans, directs, and evaluates the overall nursing care and functions in a particular nursing unit or during an assigned shift.
- Coordinates the activities of the unit and directs, organizes, and assigns work to the nursing staff.
- Assesses, monitors, and educates the nursing staff on patient care.
- Institutes emergency procedures as necessary. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires an associate's degree, more than 5 years of clinical experience, and certification as a registered nurse.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Grandview Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers programs and services in all medical and surgical areas, including Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Women's Health, Mental Health, Digestive Diseases, Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehab, Sports Medicine and Emergency Care. There are more than 600 physicians on the Grandview medical staff representing 30 specialties and subspecialties. The hospital has been named an accredited program for Metabolic and Bariatric surgery by ASMBS & ACS as well as an accredited chest pain center.
Grandview Medical Center provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of any individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, military status, disability, genetic information or any other protected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply, please email
- Associates or better in Nursing or related field
Licenses & Certifications Required
- L-AL-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac