At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely for three (3) or more days a week and will share a hoteling workspace when working onsite. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
About this Role:
The Card and Chip Profile Manager serves as the lead for managing card and chip profiles for credit, debit, ATM, and gift cards. The role will be the subject matter expert on card profiles internally working closely with Marketing, Authorizations, Operations, IT, Legal, and Compliance. In addition, the role will also be responsible for working with external parties including card suppliers, networks, and card equipment manufacturers. The Card and Chip Profile Manager is expected to monitor regulations and supply chains and make decisions about new card types/chip profiles, as well as future process enhancements. The role will be a technical expert for all card and chip profile settings, as well as the development and validation processes for any new profiles.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for Credit and Debit EMV card profiles
- Manage onboarding process for new EMV contactless cards including setup, testing, and certification processes with external vendors
- Building card profiles in internal and external systems including understanding card settings, system codes, and logic for card processing
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, IT, etc) on projects and strategic initiatives involving new card types, manufacturers, and chips
- Lead workstreams with card/chip manufacturers and equipment providers on aligning technical specifications to job specific requirements
- Develop testing protocols designed to ensure successful rollouts of new card types and chips
- Build enterprise roadmap for new cards/chips for capacity planning
- Monitor regulatory and supply chain changes
- Educate internal stakeholders on upcoming changes or impacts from regulatory or market changes including training and strategic planning
- Develop process maps for the onboarding process and real-time reporting on card/chip specifications
- Bring best practices to the day-to-day card production process to enhance control environment and increase efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Prior EMV or Card Operations experience
- Technical experience in card profile management is desired
- 5+ years' experience in Operations or related Banking field
- Vendor management experience
- Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate across functions
- Ability to influence internal/external stakeholders to drive results
- Strong communication skills, analytical and organized
This position is considered Hybrid-Onsite with several days spent working onsite in Omaha.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement