Are you passionate about complex and challenging projects? Do you want to be a part of the development of IoT solutions and products that will be used in the future? Bring your knowledge and willpower as a C++ developer for Bluetooth Applications! Responsibilities
You will be a part of a CyBluetool project
, which is a desktop PC tool with features to support Bluetooth controller firmware development and testing. Its features allow it to be shared with customers and partners for testing. You'll be responsible for developing software in C++ in order to create the best and most creative solutions to meet our client's needs.
In your new role you will:
- Develop various programming software tools to work with microcontrollers and tools related to Bluetooth topology.
- Develop creative solutions that challenge on processing time, capability or other special requests from design engineers and customers.
- Train and support designers on newly developed software tools.
- Write customer-facing documentations.
- Follow all processual rules and practices to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
We're looking for an engineer that likes to tackle one project at a time. Creativity will be essential for this position, while keeping the curiosity to understand from end to end the problems that are in front of him.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ development;
- Experience with software debugging, documentation and unit testing;
- Knowledge of Bluetooth topologies and configurations is a plus;
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux or Mac systems;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and track project activities;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- International assignments
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Medical coverage
- On-site gym, jogging paths, beachvolleyball, tennis & soccer court
- On-site canteen
- Private insurance offers
- Wage payment in case of sick leave
- Access for wheelchairs