About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Relationship Support Associate... In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Support complex or large portfolio of customers and share leadership role with relationship managers and customer support manager in managing a portfolio of accounts
- Assist with components of audit or compliance reviews and exams
- Maintain policy manuals and Business Continuity Plan documentation
- Handle complex customer issues including escalation and resolution
- Solve issues with various operations centers, internal bank departments and outside vendors
- Identify prospective opportunities to market and oversee non credit products to new or existing customers
- Prepare presentations, materials and serve as a subject matter expert for the department
- Provide new hire and ongoing systems, processes, policies and procedures training
- Work with Relationship Managers to structure and execute transactions for the most complex clients, and to manage portfolio with high operating exposures
- Make decisions on complex customer issues and problems
- Partner with customer service manager to resolve issues and provide status updates on implementations
- Collaborate with executives, management, relationship managers and other internal partners or business lines
We Value Diversity
- Experience in Business Relationship Support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Previous experience in covering Financial Institutions (Banks and non-Banks)
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.