Business Development Manager - French or German Speaking - London - Hybrid working
Hybrid working - 2-3 days per week in their offices in the West End of London, and the remainder working remotely
Candidates must be prepared to travel to Europe on a regular basis to attend events.
Our client who are a Consultancy developing legal, risk and compliance software are recruiting a Business Development Manager. This position is perfect for a high energy and motivated individual.
The Business Development Manager will have at least 1-2 years previous experience in technical sales, preferably software.
- Build territory pipeline with lead generation and pipeline development through cold calling, warm calling, marketing events, sponsorships and marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Regional Director of Sales
- Qualify marketing leads
- Set-up pre-qualified sales meetings
- Company and contacts research and database management
- Complete lead records, activity and reporting in Salesforce
- Responsible for assessing customer satisfaction and driving issues at HQs as well as prospecting existing customer base to drive up-sell and add-on orders
Experience & Skills:-
- Fluent in either French or German speaking languages
- 1-2 years sales experience in technical sales, preferably software
- High energy, initiative and self-motivated
- New business engagement and prospecting skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM tool, or ability to learn