New opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to join a reputable UK Water Company in the South West. My client are looking for a talented and motivated degree qualified Mechanical or Civil Engineer to join their Digital Engineering department. This is an exciting opportunity to play a part in driving digital strategy and implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process.
As the BIM Coordinator you will get the opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and work on some of the top construction projects in the South West. You will work in a fast-paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for water and wastewater projects.
As the BIM Coordinator you will:
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
- Managing Point Cloud and other survey information from third party surveyors
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks Manage
- Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit
- Early design review and constructability analysis
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
- 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk NavisWorks
- Highly organised, detail orientated and hard-working.
- Relevant degree in civil, structural or mechanical engineering.
- Experience working in a common data environment and managing BIM data throughout a project lifecycle
- Understanding key principles on information management as per BS EN ISO 19650
- Experience adopting to design changes and new technologies
- Experience conducting weekly design coordination meetings with project team members
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidiscipline and diverse team, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience delivering projects using Autodesk products such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and ReCap or similar Bentley products.
- Knowledge of construction processes and procedures
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
What is on offer?
- Salary of £40,000 - £44,000 p.a.
- 40 hours per week
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 28 days per year with service
- Working as part of the Digital Engineering Team but based out of Avonmouth Waste Recover Centre
- Strong pipeline of work
- Career progression opportunities
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions. For more information, please contact Molly Brown on or quote . Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.