Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with us.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
- This position will work with the bar to facilitate the smooth flow of service to customers by the Bartender/Server.
- Performs the service of replenishing bar stock, lounge upkeep, and assisting with any food issues.
- Responsible for cleaning tables/bar and ensuring condiments are stocked.
- Checks and maintains the required par levels and maintains cleanliness on assigned station
- Obtains replacement stock from the warehouse inventory in accordance with established procedures - lifting boxes and kegs of beer
- Assists bartender in providing maximum efficiency and service levels by retrieving guests special requests, and during busy times icing drink glasses and pouring non-alcoholic drinks.
- Address concerns and questions.
- Ability to stand and walk, and mobility to move easily around the entire property for an entire shift. Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including the ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Ability to respond to visual and oral signals
- Handle a knife to chop fruit
- Process cash transactions accurately
- Maneuver two-wheel dolly in crowded area
- Areas of responsibility should be neat and clean at all times
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.