about the company
Our client is a Foreign Bank.
about the job
- Responsible for reviewing trade and electronic communication alerts through various systems and platforms/channels
- Carry out further investigation where necessary through liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Review system scenarios, thresholds and parameters and suggest process improvements where relevant
- Conduct training for Front Office staff on new or updated policies to keep them abreast of regulatory developments
- Participate in UAT to further enhance existing systems
- Assist with management reporting and surveillance statistic reporting
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Market/ Trade/ E-communication Surveillance
- Good understanding of MAS regulations/ guidelines pertaining to FICC trading
- Able to work independently, strong communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella Tan at .
(EA: 94C3609/ R)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.