900 Main St., Delta, CO 81416
Experience is Preferred, Family-Owned!
Relocation Assistance Available to Delta, CO
Live & Work in BEAUTIFUL Western Colorado!
Excellent Income, Benefits & Career Growth!
Hellman Chevrolet in Delta, CO, is family-owned and a Great place to have a Rewarding Career! We need to hire an Experienced Auto Service Technician to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to experience and certifications. Enjoy working in our Modern Shop with State-of-the-Art Equipment. We help our Techs learn New Skills to Advance their Career! Apply now and join our All-Star Team!
We appreciate our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities - Automotive Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose malfunction(s).
- Estimate time and parts needed for repair/routine maintenance.
- Repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc.
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Follow company safety policies and procedures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to experience and certifications
Qualifications - Automotive Technician:
- Automotive repair experience preferred
- Dealership experience preferred
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and MVR
- Relocation assistance to Delta, CO
- Flexible hours, no weekends!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts on vehicles, services, and more!
- Career growth opportunities
- A positive and professional team environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer