Due to client-led expansion within our Financial Services and Technology teams in Hong Kong office, we have a number of opportunities for recruiter (across various levels) within:
1. HR / Accounting & Finance / Legal / Compliance - Financial Services
2. Front Office - Financial Services
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will apply your commercial acumen to recruit suitable professionals into leading multinational and local institutions. You will be responsible for conducting market research, talent sourcing and mapping, interviewing and selection, career consultation, as well as providing strategic recruitment solutions. Building trustworthy relationships with leading individuals and organizations as well as further developing them into your strategic partners will be part of your key focus.
In return, we offer a conducive working environment with strong company culture and values - built on trust, reward and a complete commitment to success.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think out-of-box
- Highly-driven individual with a positive mindset
- Prior experience in recruitment industry is a big plus
If you are looking forward to a truly rewarding career within a conducive and collaborative work environment, kindly send a copy of your resume to email: or call James Tan at for a confidential discussion.