- Plan, strategize and implement all marketing related initiatives.
- Develop, execute, report and track marketing campaigns against business goals.
- Formulate and drive the firm's digital strategy.
- Responsible for the firm's digital marketing channels i.e., social media accounts, websites.
- Manage development and creative design of marketing assets for all digital channels.
- Business owner for LGI websites, manage development of website roadmap, UI/UX requirements, and content publishing.
- Manage media enquiries and responses
- Ensure all marketing assets adhere to the firm's brand and content guidelines.
- Manage third-party agencies and vendors.
- Manage and coach team members.
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Department.
- Degree holder, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- Direct experience in digital marketing.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in asset management or financial industry.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical and decision-making skills in choosing the right marketing mix for optimal campaign performance.
- Result-driven, strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate agility, flexibility, and innovation in an environment where priorities and tasks can change rapidly.
- Ability to conceptualise and turn complex ideas into visuals that tell a compelling, engaging story.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Familiar with / have experience working with web content management and analytics tools.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.