Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Manage project execution, communicate project progress and issues to project stakeholders, including analytical reports, presentations, and other documentations as necessary throughout the project delivery process
- Assist on system design and product roadmap to align with business vision and strategy
- Oversee and review documentation on requirement, and analyses the solutions
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework
- Ensure change requests are well managed and prioritized according to the change management control
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs
- Ensure adherence to project prioritization mechanism and facilitate the required process
- Prepare IT presentation materials and conduct the presentation to various key stakeholders
- University degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 8 years' related working experience.
- Working experience in Insurance institution is a must
- Working experience with Insurance Agency Sales Force will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with web application development with Wordpress, PHP, Angular, SQL, MongoDB and Open API platforms / design principles
- Experience in enterprise cloud migration and DevOps implementation
- Solid experience and knowledge in project implementation and management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum) and good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors
- Good knowledge on IT governance and best practice.
- Solid experience and tactics to drive IT processes to be adopted.
- Innovative with good presentation and communication skill
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process