Engage Education are working with a Good Secondary School in Skipton (BD23) to recruit a full-time/permanent Art Technician for a temporary to a permanent contract starting ASAP.
If you are a recent graduate of Art, you would be perfect for this role.
Applications ae welcome for candidates with ranging experience although previous experience working with young people is an advantage. If you are a future/aspiring teacher or an experienced cover supervisor looking for a position, this opportunity could be ideal for you.
- Have experience working with students aged 11 - 16
- Have the flexibility to work in different subjects and be confident managing behaviour
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to build professional relationships with students
- Have a fun but firm presence
- Have an interest in education (Art)
Applications are encouraged from:
- Graduates looking to pursue a career in teaching (Art graduates)
- Sports coaches
- Youth workers
- Behaviour Mentors
- Teaching Assistants
- Cover Supervisors
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.