Area Manager - Estate Agency - Covering 8 offices across Surrey/SussexCompetitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression - Company Car or Car Allowance You must have a full UK driving licence to apply for this role.If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, then look no further!What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Receive full and ongoing training and development
- A company car or car allowance
We are recruiting for an Area Manager to join the Residential Sales team within our 8 office area based across Surrey/Sussex.The main purpose of the role is to maximize the overall income and profitability of the area and Recruit, induct, train, manage and lead your own team.
Our ideal Area Manager is
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager or a Senior Branch Manager who is ready for the step up
- An inspirational leader of people with the ability to manage and mentoring a team on a daily basis
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, proactive, Competitive who isnt afraid to work hard to get the results!
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010