Our client, Nottinghamshire County Council, are looking for two Qualified Social Workers to work closely within their Discharge to Assess Team!
Hybrid Working options available!
Responsibilities of the role:
- To support individuals to remain at home when they are having a social or health crisis rather than going into hospital or care homes.
- To help individuals to leave hospital quickly and provide them with rehabilitation and reablement to help restore their health, well being and independence.
- To aim to ensure the prevention of avoidable hospital admissions
- To promote the better communication between and joined up working between health, social care, voluntary sector, and housing.
- To improve patient well-being and experience.
- To promote independence.
- To identify reablement opportunities
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work Qualification
- Registered with Social Work England
- Relevant social work experience
- Have a full driving license and access to a vehicle
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010