Pertemps have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their team in Edinburgh.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will play a key part in ensuring the branch meets and exceeds weekly/monthly targets by providing accurate and efficient admin and resourcing support. This is a varied and exciting role that provides an entry to kick start your career in recruitment. This role is client and customer facing and requires someone with good customer service, organisational, time management skills.
- Full time hours - 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working - office based in central Edinburgh
- £21,000 - £23,000 pa
- Additional commission paid quarterly
- Answer telephone calls, distributing messages for the recruitment team
- Supporting candidates and clients with queries where possible e.g. payroll queries, updates on recruitment process etc.
- Support the team of consultants by identifying, screening and shortlisting candidates in line with client deadlines and demands.
- Supporting the wider recruitment team by keeping clients updated on progress of live vacancies where required
- Create, maintain and manage a database of available candidates that the recruitment team can utilise when working on live vacancies
- Support with payroll deadlines by chasing candidates and clients for timesheets.
- Create adverts for new jobs, posting them on platforms including jobs boards and social media
- Input candidate application packs to the system, ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Support the recruitment team by conducting candidate interviews, taking copies of right to work documentation in line with Home Office regulations.
- Support with compliance and onboarding admin work e.g. updating registration packs, obtaining references, completing ID verification checks.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, including experience using MS Office
- Recruitment experience is not necessary but customer service background would be beneficial
If the above ticks all the boxes, please apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!