What we do
At Zero100, we're mobilizing a radically new and diverse community of global operations leaders at the nexus of supply chain, technology and climate change. Our members are pioneers in their industries; re-inventing the production, distribution and consumption of physical goods on behalf of consumers around the world. C-level executives and their teams rely on Zero100's proprietary digital operations assessments, content, research and events to level-up the current and future generation of supply chain talent.
With rapidly expanding headquarters in London and New York City, we're also proud to be backed by leading investors and supported by an impressive Founding Member list of global brands, including Unilever, Deliveroo, Google, The Estee Lauder Companies and Kroger.
Due to the rapid expansion of our business, we're looking for a recent graduate to fill an Accounts Assistant role across the company's rapidly expanding UK and US operations. You will perform a myriad of job functions and your role is integral to the continued achievement and successful running of our company. You will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Accountant.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Transaction processing of all supplier and customer invoices
- Handling Supplier/ Customer queries and accounts
- Recording and management of cash and banking payments and receipts.
- Credit control - vendor registration, international customer management and multi-currency collections
- Bank Reconciliation
- Track/approve daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- General ledger management and reconciliations
- Other ad hoc finance/admin related duties as required
What we offer
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Study package
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced pension/401k - 5% company contribution
- Unlimited holidays
- Enhanced parental leave - 6 months full pay
- Life insurance
Basic skill requirements
- Recent/current graduate with a finance or accounting degree
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with an energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic demeanour
- Basic Excel knowledge.
- A quick learner in a rapidly evolving environment
- Studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA through either degree qualification or on-the-job progress
Z100 is Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation