Rotheram Carrington Financial recruitment, have great pleasure in supporting a not for profit organisation, in their recruitment of an Accounts Administrator, to join a busy accounts team. The post holder will report to the Financial Controller and will carry out a broad range of tasks having day to day responsibility for the accurate processing and payment of purchase invoices and expenses, and general accounts administration to the team.
Acting under the authority of the Financial Controller, responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Accounts Administrator principally includes the following:
- Checking, accurately coding (for both the cost and VAT type) and processing purchase invoices and expenses claims for staff and volunteers. Deferring and prepaying expenditure as appropriate. Investigating why the expenditure was incurred in order to process VAT as fully or partially recoverable, exempt or non- business supply.
- Matching purchase orders with invoices and arranging for the approval of all invoices and expense claims. Budgets, authority levels and expenses policies to be checked against the expenditure.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the accuracy of the purchase ledger by resolving any purchase order queries.
- Preparing manual and electronic payments in a timely manner for review by the Financial Controller.
- Liaising with external stakeholders/ staff in relation to purchase transactions.
- Carrying out any other tasks as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Hybrid working between headoffice based on the outskirts of Wrexham and home
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Looking to recruit the right person as soon as possible to this fixed term contract
Should this position be of interest, then please apply now - we look forward to hearing from you.