Radiology opening in Aurora, Colorado. Job Description & Requirements
Academic Neuroradiologist in Colorado
An academic practice in highly desirable Denver, Colorado is seeking a fellowship-trained neuroradiologist who is interested in an academic career.
Live and Work in Denver
- 80% clinical and 20% academic
- 100% neuroradiology with option to read general radiology, if desired
- High quality of life positions with only 5-6 weekends of daytime call per year
- Resources include a research-dedicated PET-CT, 3T MR and new PET-MR scanner, cyclotron, and GMP radiopharmaceutical production facility, imaging analysis laboratory, full spectrum of small animal imaging equipment
- Mentorship and professional development are strongly supported at the Department and Section level
- J1 and H1b visa sponsorship is available
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado s capital city and surrounding areas offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around.
- Selected Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine, world-renowned skiing, and top-notch public schools
Board Eligible/Board Certified Diagnostic Radiology
CAQ in NeuroradiologyJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist