Radiology opening in Aurora, Colorado. Job Description & Requirements
Academic Cardiothoracic Radiologist in Colorado
An academic practice in the highly desirable Denver, Colorado is seeking a cardiothoracic fellowship-trained radiologist.
- 100% cardiothoracic imaging position with opportunity to read general radiology, if desired
- Monday - Friday work schedule with only 5-6 weekends of call per year
- Comprehensive benefits package available with malpractice insurance and retirement plans that match 2:1
- Opportunity to participate in multidisciplinary conferences and tumor boards
- All sites are accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Salary starts at $400,000 for new graduates and increases with experience
COMMUNITY INFORMATION - LIVE AND WORK IN DENVER
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado s capital city and surrounding areas offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around.
- Selected Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine, world-renowned skiing, and top-notch public schools
Cardiothoracic Radiology FellowshipJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.