Radiology opening in Aurora, Colorado. Job Description & Requirements
Academic Breast Radiologist in Colorado
An academic practice in highly desirable Denver, Colorado is seeking a fellowship-trained breast radiologist.
- Multidisciplinary breast center incorporating breast imaging, breast surgery, breast oncology, internal medicine, genetic counseling, and specialized nursing
- Monday - Friday work schedule with only 5 weekends max/year- high quality of life position
- Ability to practice 100% breast imaging or incorporate general radiology, if desired
- Opportunity to work with medical students, residents, and fellows, if desired
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, malpractice insurance with tail, retirement plans that match 2:1, and relocation assistance
COMMUNITY INFORMATION - LIVE AND WORK IN DENVER
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado s capital city and surrounding areas offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around.
- Selected Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report 2
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine, world-renowned skiing, and top-notch public schools
BE/BC in Radiology
Breast Imaging FellowshipJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist