Tired of driving a service truck all over Southern California?
Does the prospect of having one location to come to work every day sound appealing?
Would you like to help others "keep their cool" at "The Happiest Place on Earth?" If so, Disneyland Resort may have your dream job!
The AC and Refrigeration Mechanic position is responsible for conducting preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of AC and refrigeration systems throughout Disneyland Resort.
This is not an installation position; it requires extensive experience in troubleshooting and repair.
(Local, Southern California applicants sought - NO RELOCATION OFFERED.) New Higher Pay Rate! The starting pay rate for this position is $30.06 per hour.Basic Qualifications : Schedule Availability:
Technical Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Available to work Sunday through Saturday, all shifts (i.e., 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) including holidays
Additional Information :
- Experience in restaurant refrigeration maintenance and repair
- Experience performing the duties under "Responsibilities," above
- Experience applying HACCP guidelines to work within restaurants and food preparation environments
- Knowledge of principles of heating ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, with a thorough knowledge of the handling and use of refrigerants
- Certification as a Universal technician as required by 40CFR part 82 subpart F
- Ability to develop a working knowledge on the various types of air conditioning and air-handling systems, kitchen exhaust systems, variable-air-volume systems, refrigeration-and-food equipment, and beverage systems used throughout the Resort
- Ability to understand thermodynamic properties of air and how they relate to air conditioning systems
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams and mechanical blueprints
- Knowledge of basic electricity and controls as required of an HVAC/Refrigeration technician
- Ability to use the various tools and devices associated with the HVAC/refrigeration trade, including refrigeration gauges, amp probes or clamp meters, vacuum pumps, electrical testers, torches, charging scales, and volt meters
Those assigned to the AC and Refrigeration Mechanic position are required to attend an annual Hearing Conservation Training class, Respiratory Protection Training class and a Lead Awareness class. They are also required to submit to an annual medical evaluation, fit test. audiometric exam and a semi-annual Lead/Zinc blood test.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, Facilities, HeroesWorkHere, refrigeration, air conditioning, ac, hvac, walk-ins, ice machine